Are you consultative manager who really enjoys bringing out the absolute best in your team?
We are looking for inspired managers, who want to bring the sparkle back to man-management, to upskill and inspire Financial Advisers! This is both a challenging and very rewarding role – you’ll never be bored and will see a great impact on individuals from your work with them!
You will be joining a management team who bring out the very best in their Financial Advisers, enabling them to build their client portfolios through proactive and compliant methodologies
This is a role where I have placed people nationally, who are very happy and successful in role
You will need to be
- Consultative in your management style – working with the Financial Advisers to increase their business through coaching and development. You will have a “show” not “tell” style of management
- Working in a collaborate style to gain trust and respect and you will actively enable new joiners with support and guidance to maximise their success
- A talented and emotional intelligent person to work with your Advisers, with a solid grasp of governance and risk, repeated track record of delivery
- Excellent in sales management skills in motivating Financial Advisers either with Bancassurance or IFA backgrounds
- Proficient in upskilling and motivating teams to be successful
- Diploma Qualified in Financial Planning
They will provide you with
- State of the art training and systems
- Supportive departments to help and enable you to do your job and support your Financial Advisers
- Down to earth culture, within a major corporate company
- Excellent career options within the company
- Great benefits in this role! £9,000 car allowance, non-contributory money purchase pension 10%, Share Save Scheme, 10% performance related share reward, Life Assurance, Critical Illness, Private Medical and more!